Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another snowy day

This is about the fourth day of snow we have had now, it is piling up to about 12 inches. I have finished my granddaughter Kennedy's scarf that she requested I make for her, in pink and purple of course. I started out with 25 stitches on the needles and did a 4 row seed stitch and followed the seed stitch up the sides on 4 stitches. It looks really good, I will take a picture of it before she gets her hands on it. I used some pink wool I got for free at TNNA last year, along with some sock yarn from knit picks that I had left over.

No comments:

Debbie's Knitting

Welcome to my blog!
I'm just getting started so please come back and visit often. I'm just learning how to do this. How exciting to share projects and pics of all the things I make.
I like to spin my own fiber, it is so theraputic. I have been knitting for over 30 years, and I still learn new things.

My husband and I love to travel, he was in the military for 20 years, now retired.