Friday, September 5, 2008

SIT N KNIT

Went to my favorite lys today for a sit n knit with my new friend Julie,I met her on Ravelry, she doesn't live far me so we have had a couple of meet ups at the Cornerstone Yarn Shop. I've been trying to give her pointers on drop spindling, she is moving right along and doing a very nice job.

My daughter and I will be going to the wool gathering on the 19th of Sept. She really needs a break from her life,so my DH and I decided that she will go and he will stay home and take care of the animals. He likes it that way. I'm looking forward to having a weekend with her all to myself. We always have fun we are together.

No comments:

Debbie's Knitting

Welcome to my blog!
I'm just getting started so please come back and visit often. I'm just learning how to do this. How exciting to share projects and pics of all the things I make.
I like to spin my own fiber, it is so theraputic. I have been knitting for over 30 years, and I still learn new things.

My husband and I love to travel, he was in the military for 20 years, now retired.