Sunday, September 14, 2008

DISAPPOINTMENTS

There are always disappointment in life that's just way life goes. But when there are too many in one's life what do you?

I've been so pumped up to go the A Wool Gathering this coming weekend and that I was going to go with my daughter was an added pleasure. Now with Ike heading into Ohio and the gas prices have already risen, I don't think I'm going to be able to go. The Money has not held up the way I planned it to. Unexpected things in life came along with untimely dinning out with in-laws.

This is my diappointing moment right now. I have yet to call my daughter and inform her.I know how much she is looking forward to getting away from her family for the weekend.

More on this later.

No comments:

Debbie's Knitting

Welcome to my blog!
I'm just getting started so please come back and visit often. I'm just learning how to do this. How exciting to share projects and pics of all the things I make.
I like to spin my own fiber, it is so theraputic. I have been knitting for over 30 years, and I still learn new things.

My husband and I love to travel, he was in the military for 20 years, now retired.