Saturday, October 11, 2008

What's on my needles

I have started a shawl with the BFL I spun up, it is going to be pretty when it is done. I have a feeling though this will take some time, one it is my first shawl and two I have to rip some out already,I'm just waiting to get some quiet time to do.,

I also started a lap afghan for my daughter she seems to be freezing at work and winter hasn't even approached us yet. I'm using some colonial rose quartz that I have had for a long time to make it for her, I'm going to trim it in some brown galway left over from Randy's sweater, the colonial is superwash so the galway will be good with it. I also have some sock I want to start just haven't yet, and I've been dyeing some merino with Wilton's and Kool-aid I just started spinning it up this week, it is looking good.

No comments:

Debbie's Knitting

Welcome to my blog!
I'm just getting started so please come back and visit often. I'm just learning how to do this. How exciting to share projects and pics of all the things I make.
I like to spin my own fiber, it is so theraputic. I have been knitting for over 30 years, and I still learn new things.

My husband and I love to travel, he was in the military for 20 years, now retired.