Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year New things


I have finished a small blanket for Pine Ridge Reservation and am now working on hats,mittens and scarves for girls there. I know they are much needed and will be used, and appreciated.

Also we have decieded to move this year to Fort Collins Co. we like the area from everything we have read and talked to people who live there. It appears there is everything we need that we can think of right now. The location is great near the Rocky Mountains but not in them. The weather seems acceptable, not too cold or snowy not too hot. It will be good for our travels to the West coast, and down to New Mexcio to see our good friends. The only draw back is it's a long way from my daughter and grandkids.

No comments:

Debbie's Knitting

Welcome to my blog!
I'm just getting started so please come back and visit often. I'm just learning how to do this. How exciting to share projects and pics of all the things I make.
I like to spin my own fiber, it is so theraputic. I have been knitting for over 30 years, and I still learn new things.

My husband and I love to travel, he was in the military for 20 years, now retired.